Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pussy Whipped and Proud


I am so filled with thoughts as I continue my journey into submission that there are so many words in me that seek an outlet. So I beg your forbearance today as I feel compelled to make yet another double post day of it…

Will Rogers, the twentieth-century American humorist, was once quoted as saying, “I never met a man I didn’t like.” I think most men if polled could turn that phrase and be quoted as saying, “I never met a pussy I didn’t like.” Men generally spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about pussy, chasing pussy, and some fortunate numbers of men even spend a good deal of time getting pussy. Let me hasten to say that I mean absolutely no disrespect to women by using the word “pussy” to describe the much desired and sought after part of the female anatomy. Unfortunately I know many men tend to objectify women and see them only as a “pussy” and a potential receptacle for their penises and ultimately their ejaculate, but I am certainly not using it in this sense. Hopefully you know by now if you have followed this blog at all, that I very much respect and admire all females. I am an educated man and thus am quite familiar with the clinical term “vagina”. I do think vagina is a good word too but for some reason I find that the term pussy just strikes an erotic chord for me perhaps because it sounds just a little bit naughty. Actually just hearing the word, and especially when it is spoken by a woman, sends my arousal soaring.

There are lots of other informal words commonly used to describe the vagina besides pussy. Cunt for example is one such word. Actually I have never liked the word myself. Unlike the eroticism I find in pussy, cunt actually seems to me a crude and disrespectful word and one that could not possibly be used for any purpose other than objectifying or denigrating females. I personally would never refer to a woman’s vagina by using that word. Yoni has emerged as another commonly used word to refer to the vagina due to the relatively recent popularity of Tantric sex principles. Yoni is the Sanskrit word for the vagina that is loosely translated as "sacred space" or "sacred temple." In Tantra, the Yoni is seen from a perspective of love and respect. This is certainly an idea that many men could do well to learn. I really like the word Yoni as well, especially because of the connotation of respect inherent in it, but still I have to admit, pussy is the word for vagina that really touches me deepest.

You may be curious about why I have chosen today to write about pussies. As a submissive man I should you might say be considerate, respectful, and admiring of the “whole woman” and not simply concentrate on one her most obvious sexual parts. Please bear with me and hopefully by the time we finish, you will understand where I am coming from.

Not to brag but really just an objective reality that operates as a function of the fact that I have been on the planet for a good many years, it has been my pleasure to see up close and personal, a good number of pussies. After the first several it was a very striking revelation to me that no two pussies are the same. Here I am talking more in the sense of aesthetics rather than tactile sensation, although a similar case could be made for that as well. All are attractive and desirable but they are all as unique as the woman that owns them. With penises on the other hand, I think one could safely say that if you have seen one you have seen them all. Yes, there are differences in lengths, differences in size, differences in girth, some are circumcised and some or not, but at least in my opinion all are basically the same. Not so however with the pussy. One could theoretically see a million of them and never have seen them all. There are similarities of course but never duplication.

There are many things that I admire and find delightful about this particular part of a woman’s anatomy. I like the look and quite correctly I think terms like cute, pretty and beautiful can be used to describe a pussy. I love the complexity; the urethral opening, the labia minor or smooth inner lips of the vulva, the labia major or the fleshier outer lips, the clitoris or hard round “button” at the top of the vulva which is sometimes hooded or concealed, and the vaginal canal itself which leads to the cervix. I also love the feminine “scent of a woman”. To quote the character Lt. Col. Frank Slade, from the movie of the same title, “Ooh, but I still smell her.” “Whoo-ah!” “Yes, Mr. Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.” Finally, the “wetness” simply melts me and makes me so extremely aroused. This ability to naturally lubricate is in my opinion the pinnacle of positive pussy properties.

Now to my purpose for this piece, admittedly I spend a good deal of my time, perhaps an inordinate amount, thinking about my Mistress’s pussy. This has especially been true since we have become well enough acquainted that I have developed a sense of intimacy with her as a part of our interaction. I have never seen it but I rather suspect my Mistress has a most perfect pussy since I find everything I know of her is perfect to me. The unique thing about my Mistress’s pussy is that she “owns” it. As a submissive man I will never “own” a woman so of course I could never “own” a pussy. In the alternative, my Mistress does in a very real sense own me so it logically follows that she “owns” my penis. The point here is that whatever my Mistress chooses to share with me with regards to her pussy is a precious and treasured gift for me, because I certainly have no rights of ownership with respect to her pussy. This curious situation certainly puts me in the position of finding her pussy to be something to be desired, treasured and actually most accurately to be worshipped. No I do not offer prayers to my Mistress’s pussy, burn incense to it, or offer it alms. I am speaking of worship more in terms of an extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem. Certainly my Mistress’s pussy is an object worthy of my esteem, my extravagant respect, admiration and devotion, since she herself is worthy of all of those things. So for me it seems only natural that I would spend a good deal of time contemplating and desiring my Mistress’s pussy.

When I say “desire” I am not speaking of any idea that I would ever be worthy to gratify my own sexual urges by penetrating my Mistress’s pussy. What comes to mind when I think of honoring, respecting and worshipping her pussy is providing her with respectful oral servitude. Since my very first experience with cunnilingus, I have been completely enamored with it and I simply love giving a woman oral sex. In fact I absolutely never get tired of it and will give in just as often and just as long as they want it. In fact, without exception, every woman I have ever been intimate with who has experienced cunnilingus from other men have told me stories with a common theme; “I can’t believe you love licking me so much.” “Most of the men I have ever been with act as if they are only doing it out of a sense of obligation or they only do it half-heartedly for a very few minutes.” So as I think of my Mistress’s pussy, as I think of worshipping it, as I desire it I can think of no better way of expressing my honor for her, my respect for her, my admiration for her and the high esteem in which I hold her, than by imagining worshipping at the ultimate alter of her femininity by respectfully and delicately licking her pussy for as long as she wishes it and for as many orgasms as she wishes to experience. I dream of delicately licking the opening between her outer lips, exploring the mystical inner nether regions of her vaginal canal after delicately parting her outer lips to gain access to the soft and tender flesh of her labia minor. I fantasize about teasing her clit to hardness with the tip of my tongue, making small circles around it and running the tip of my tongue up and down each side. I have pleasant visions of gently nipping at her clit and then taking between my lips to suck it. Oh and just the thought of lapping up ever precious drop of her feminine wetness. Isn’t this really what worship is all about? And by worshipping my Mistress’s pussy, am I not offering the same to the whole of her being as well?

I think the quotation I offered at the beginning, “I never met a pussy I didn’t like” should well be modified by men who should say it and mean it, “I never met a pussy I didn’t love and respect.” Yes, I admit it, I am pussy whipped….but proud!

No comments: