Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pain and Pleasure


A recent dream that my Mistress had and shared with me motivated me to explore today the topic of pain and how it relates to pleasure and to helping me to feel my submission more deeply. First let me clearly state that I am not much of a masochist or pain seeker. Yet the concept of how closely related yet distinct are the sensations of pain and pleasure, cause me to see the experience of pain at some level as an integral part of my experience set as I continue my journey of submission. I do acknowledge that I have limited say as to the degree of pain my Mistress might wish to inflict on me and my various body parts, but I trust her implicitly to use discretion because I am completely convinced that she does not wish me any real harm and will exercise good judgment in this area.

Thus far I have had very limited experiences with pain, really what I’ve experienced would probably be more accurately described as periods of slight discomfort rather than pain itself which seems to hold the connation of sharpness of sensation. I have experienced clothespins on my nipples, cock and balls. I recently purchased a pair of nipple clamps that I have tried on my nipples and found to be quite intense. I have spanked my bottom with a wooden spoon at the command of my Mistress. I have experienced light whipping of my genitals and the tender flesh of my inner thighs. Finally I have endured a larger size anal plug than I was able to comfortably accept.

When I think of pain I most usually feel that my greatest attraction is for spanking. I am willing to explore being spanked barehanded or spanking with implements (spoon, rulers, paddles, etc.) I would like to experience cropping, canning, flogging and whipping at least up to a mild to moderate level. I have read so many fascinating accounts by other submissives that describe the sub space experiences they have had while being enduring these corporal activities. Pain seems to be the pathway that leads to sub space and I would like to experience that. I also see this as a fertile area for deepening my own submissive experience.

My favorite fantasy involving pain and my Mistress is having her make me drop my pants and underwear and she then gives me an over the knee spanking in a public place like a city park. I imagine I am being spanked for some minor act of disobedience. I visualize not crowds of people on hand but a few curious onlookers who witness the scene which adds to my feelings of embarrassment and humiliation. Honestly, I wouldn’t really want to experience this fantasy with respect to the public place part but the idea of receiving an over the knee spanking from my Mistress is very erotic and arousing to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to start by saying that both me and my Girlfriend are considered very young ,legal age of course both 23 but as far as lifestyle we are young. We've been together 3 years but have a lot of experience and really weren't looking or wanted anything steady and we started as roommates and liked each other. Then it went inevitably to good but to us release sex. We both naturally fell into our roles me wanting to please and her I guess both giving me something I never had really but also wanted to be in charge which is rare enough for what people would consider a girl and it happened suddenly. We were hanging around her watching TV and I was on the web something made me laugh then I put the phone down to get soda or something so she picks it up sees what I laughed at (tik tik BOOOOM TIME BOMB) but read a post I grazed by and had seen. The one where a girl posts about hugging her boyfriend he reads "Fuck me" but she doesn't say no but says "you seem really tired though just lie still after a minute he's confused she's onto something and soon enough he starts crying doesn't know why. She says because girls just get that a guy gotta earn itand it's obviously written by a guy. You can tell. I came back and she start doing it to me and I mentioned oh yeah that copypasta. I'm kinda irritated like come on. She says "Honestly I was going to say something we never seriously manipulated each other your just quick. And never trusted anyone in your life. Don't say money things money's a means to an end for you and it sticks to you to the point your lazy because you're always going to get enough. It's one of the best things about you. "If ya need some cash just say ok?" You can't even trust me. You want to just do it then you can be right and wreck another car. We're fighting some so I say I'm a shitty driver and she pulls my hair Boot fake hates ex repeat but no. I didn't cry for an hour but yeah it got me cuz she meant it. I felt fucked up but fell asleep she did say before I did "Yeah We're not stupid people I don't care now "I do though" and says I Love You. Combined we'd probably said that 10s thousands of times to over 100 people each but never to each other ever. Cuz what if the other said nothing or worse said it like a pro. I couldn't but thanked her and later she said she counted it and actually it made her decision easier and I wasn't getting one (that's her I slept). When 3 wake up she decided to go all out lookswise,T Shirt black pantyhose make up hair and fucking smirking at me-another thing we didn't do to each other it was we were known for it only it wasn't hard there was kindness there-then she had already stripped me. Teased me and ended up with her fucking me while I fucked her hand and yes I was crying by then while she encouraged it. And she was holding back. Kinda. The only thing she cared about was "That didn't seem like a by the hour thing right?" No. "This will though. Get up here. Pretty" and used a belt on my ass. I fell asleep between her legs. Noticed I didn't blush until I woke up she kisses me and said she never saw me so peaceful and she slept without worrying about me.